Built New City Non Stop pause from Goal system

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
Jaskan
Level 2 user

Built New City Non Stop pause from Goal system

Post by Jaskan »

Hi

Just built new city, and soon as first houses go in, I start getting goal system congratulating about rise in population every few minutes and it keeps pausing the game.

I often use game speed, and the goal system just pause so that I cant even speed up the game anymore.

Is it possible to completely turn off any interaction from goal system, I never use it.

In game settings I have it OFFF, but for new city for which I am mayor goal system is a real nuisance,

IS there anyway to avoid buying new city a show stopper, like goal system off really means off
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Built New City Non Stop pause from Goal system

Post by David »

You may try the latest post-release beta version 4.5.24. It has a new option for removing goals. (See the attached screenshot)

Download link: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=4348
Attachments
removegoal.jpg
removegoal.jpg (461.71 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
Jaskan
Level 2 user

Post by Jaskan »

give that a try cheers
Jaskan
Level 2 user

Post by Jaskan »

Hi I am using the latest release and used the post release a while ago, and in all cases the goal system is still a coming up soon as I buy a city.

Can you please test it, say NOoooo to goals in all dialogs as you setup and start your game, then build new city, and there comes the goal screen.

Would really like to use the new city feature to expand the game, but this goal screen pausing the game makes it new city feature a nuisance.

Please test by buying new city and game with goals disabled suddenly has goals for new city.