KI for COO Update please- buying from Warhouse Prefer

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Frecy

KI for COO Update please- buying from Warhouse Prefer

Post by Frecy »

Couldn`t you invent a buttom which reset all custumors from buying if internal sale somtimes doenst work to reset it?
And how can i let My COO only buy from Warehouses. I like to build them because i can better adjust in Stores where to buy. Sometimes its better buy from Warehouses if you got many factorys. So you dont need to look on each supply and demand bar to decide where the shop need it from. The KI if the COO is not so good with deciding. Just maybe a adjustment for the COO - Prefering buying in Warehouses and maybe Program him/her better that i dont need to do Micromangement in each store. He got an adjustmen for supply tollerenc low but it still doenst work. He just change somtime selling car into Motorcycle instead of just buy the car from a factoly with lower demand. It would be great if you invent somthing to solve this problem. Its realy frustrating if you just clicked every item perfect and the supply change and you need do it again for your 100 shops and ajust it again. The sould be a soulution for or not? I think Wahouses Prefering from COO can split better the Supply from 6 Factorys of the same Type into just one Warhouse but like i Told he doesnt use it. Or like i told Prgramm him better that he adjust better in the shops to buy same item from a Factory with low demand or better From Warhouse with lower demand.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: KI for COO Update please- buying from Warhouse Prefer

Post by David »

Have you enabled the option "Prefer ordering from warehouses over factories" ?

It is shown on this page:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/improvemen ... -policies/
Frecy

Post by Frecy »

David wrote:Have you enabled the option "Prefer ordering from warehouses over factories" ?

It is shown on this page:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/improvemen ... -policies/
This is how it looks like in my game. Even it is patched to 5.23 and german there should be a second bar with prefering using warehouses
Screenshot_78.jpg
Screenshot_78.jpg (63.69 KiB) Viewed 476 times
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

That German version seems to offer the option:"Prefer ordering from own factories" rather than the English "Prefer ordering from own warehouses over own factories".

Potentially switching that off may yield the desired result here ? It's clearly the location where that switch should be at any rate. Why that switch would be inverted in translation, however, is certainly a mystery if that does work. Old version maybe ?
Frecy

Post by Frecy »

jeah i updted wrong i solved this porblem but now lost my save data i think i wil play it with the old patch till i dont want play this savegame anymore xD it was a hard work to grow my company so strong. Ty for answering and have a nice day.
Lukger
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Lukger »

That German version seems to offer the option:"Prefer ordering from own factories" rather than the English "Prefer ordering from own warehouses over own factories".
I will change this in the next translation.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please send me a PM message after you have fixed it and I will update your German translation file on the official Capitalism Lab web site: http://www.capitalismlab.com/resources/ ... game-text/