few things

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab

few things

Post by Guest »

1)setting private company off in user script doesnt work(company stays private no matter what)
2)COO almost never prefers warehouses over factories
3)COO setting "look for better products to sell in retail stores" doesnt really work, COO never really looks for new/better products to sell after the inital chosen product
4)sometimes internet advertising companies(subscription based companies seem fine) lose their reach completely, even though they have the best possible features/tech/maxed advertising
5)when you acquire a private software company(and dont merge it into your own company), you cant set up headquarters for it

Re: few things

Post by Guest »

forgot to add, im using the latest 5.1.04 with digital age dlc and subsidiary dlc no mods activated
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: few things

Post by David »

1)setting private company off in user script doesnt work(company stays private no matter what)
I tested it and it worked. Did you enabled your Subsidiary DLC? You may send me your script file and I will test it for you.
2)COO almost never prefers warehouses over factories
3)COO setting "look for better products to sell in retail stores" doesnt really work, COO never really looks for new/better products to sell after the inital chosen product
The COO AI takes into account various factors, including supply/demand, freight, prices, brand, quality and etc when it comes to these decisions. It is possible that your perceptions of better products are different from the AI.
4)sometimes internet advertising companies(subscription based companies seem fine) lose their reach completely, even though they have the best possible features/tech/maxed advertising
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
5)when you acquire a private software company(and dont merge it into your own company), you cant set up headquarters for it
I have tested this too and I was able to do so without any problems. You may send me your save game if the problem persists.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 pm.