CapLab Post-Release v. 4.5.28 with RW 11.21 crash on start

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
CatMike

CapLab Post-Release v. 4.5.28 with RW 11.21 crash on start

Post by CatMike »

There is an issue with CapLab Post-Release ver. 4.5.28.
First, I downloaded full installer version from thread at top of this forum then make a clean install.
Then I run it with all DLCs on and make a new game (not a custom one) with difficulty of 8. The game runs fine...
After that I install RealWorld Mod v. 11.21 (following standard procedure as performed for years), enable it and make a new game (not a custom one) with difficulty of 8. The game crashed during initial loading with error message:
"Error reading DATA\Political_Parties.DBF"

Any suggestions?

Btw, same version of RW works with release version (4.4.28, yes I didn't upgrade it to 4.4.29 yet) just fine.

ps. All run under OS win 8.1
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: CapLab Post-Release v. 4.5.28 with RW 11.21 crash on sta

Post by David »

I tested it with the same version and MOD and I was able to run it without any problems.

You may try downloading the MOD file again.
http://www.listaviaggi.com/RW1121.rar

And make sure that you see "RealWorld V11.21" displayed at the top-left of the main menu.
CatMike

Re: CapLab Post-Release v. 4.5.28 with RW 11.21 crash on sta

Post by CatMike »

David wrote:I tested it with the same version and MOD and I was able to run it without any problems.

You may try downloading the MOD file again.
http://www.listaviaggi.com/RW1121.rar

And make sure that you see "RealWorld V11.21" displayed at the top-left of the main menu.
Many thanks for you, David! I redownloaded MOD from your link and game works fine now! It seems that my MOD was somehow corrupted.

Thnx again! :D