Search found 4 matches

Return

by cantdownloadit
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Removing Farm Extension Crash

Can't get it to appear myself - tried removing the extensions, even across a road with two extended farms and the problem would not appear. Actually - is this the Post Release 10 Beta or the version 9 one? I tested this on Post Release Beta. I wonder if its because deleting some of the farm expansi...
by David
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AI executive salaries gameplay balance improvements in version 10.0.07

I have noticed that if I refuse a raise for my CEO they don't always resign but sometimes they are disappointed in me. But there appears to be no attitude consequences: ZeroPoints.png Here is a savegame of this. Run it at high speed and my Real Estate CEO will ask for a raise, refuse her and she wi...
by David
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changes in Product Necessity Indexes in version 10.0.11

Hi Stylesjl, thanks for the detailed feedback. I've forwarded your following comments to the dev team and the following are their responses: Coffee necessity decreased from 80% to 50%. Not sure if this is a good idea. I think this would decrease the profitability of the Coffee Shops quite noticeably...
by Dav3
Sat May 04, 2024 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts and Suggestions for Tobacco Products

would also be nice if there would be more products for the tobacco category/industry like in real life with vapes or electric cigarettes that we can research after the year 2000 and would phase out the normal ones by a bit.