Search found 8 matches

Return

by David
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I am just wondering what was wrong with the old ones? It is starting to look like an isometric Wish version of Cyberpunk. These AI generated images for buildings do not match the aesthetic and vibe of the game and now all of them look the same. I've forwarded your comments to the dev team. Hopefull...
by mrgarrettscott
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

These futuristic designs are out of place if you consider the overall style of the graphics. If they must be included, then please consider adding the option to use classic Capitalism 2/Lab graphics.
by maff
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Improving the graphics" is not about making the game more cute and childish, on the contrary, I think that the majority of people who play this game are of legal age.

It would be great if the improvements suggested by mdemircan2 were implemented.
by Dav3
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agree with the poster above me. The "new" stores look weird now in comparison to the old ones before and the ones that still have not had a update. The old buildings had a charm to them and still looked kinda realistic in a sense. Now with the AI ones they dont look as real and are too fut...
by David
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm delighted to inform you that a new set of graphics for Internet and Telecom companies will be introduced in version 10.0. While the futuristic designs at the top of this thread will remain an option, AI companies will not utilize them. Instead, the choice of whether or not to build with these de...
by David
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Seeking Input: Tender Offer

Hi, What happened with the tender offer? It has been more than 3 years now. Will it be implemented in a DLC as an option? Tenders are core mechanics of today's business world. Also this specific poll sits at 30 votes currently YES, and that one for the same topic is at 34 votes YES as well - https:...
by maff
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mrgarrettscott wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:17 am Most players of Capitalism Lab are not playing it because it has the latest and greatest graphical enhancements that push pixels at 60 FPS in 4K resolution.

I spend all my time in the game looking at numbers and statistics rather than "walking" around the map
by David
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Service Industry DLC

The Service Industry DLC webpage is now available at http://www.capitalismlab.com/service-dlc Please be informed that the Service Industry DLC is currently in closed beta test and only contributors of Capitalism Lab are invited for the closed beta. (Contributors of Capitalism Lab are indicated by th...