Search found 15 matches

Return

by jiuliumuliao
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

甲辰龙年新年快乐!

甲辰龙年新年之际,祝福各位金融帝国实验室中文玩家和官方制作组新年快乐,阖家团圆,日进斗金,八方来财!
祝愿10.0版本早日问世,祝愿新dlc大卖长虹。
by rafaeltodero
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tutorial Changes in version 9.1.59 Installer

This is a bit complicated. :?: old tut5 -> tut4 old tut6 -> tut5 old tut4 -> tut6 Actually the dev team has done all the renaming already so you don't have to do any of the above. :) You only have to download and run the v9.1.59 installer and change ONE file, which is <CapLab folder>\languages\Japa...
by rafaeltodero
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New speeches in upcoming version 10.0

Perfect, I'm waiting for the audios. Please download the speech files from: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/translate/Portuguese_speech_products.rar David, it took me a while but I managed to analyze all the audios in all the folders. Attached is the spreadsheet indicating which audios need to be redone, ...
by cantdownloadit
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I think the graphics are fine, this is an economic sim, in my opinion if peoples main concern is what the graphics are like, its probably not a game for them anyway. I do think some of the new buildings look to futuristic, though no doubt some of this can vary by area, some real world cities are ful...
by rafaeltodero
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New speeches in upcoming version 10.0

David, it took me a while but I managed to analyze all the audios in all the folders. Attached is the spreadsheet indicating which audios need to be redone, and I am sending the correct phrases to generate the respective audios. As soon as the audios are ready, if you want to send me the ones that ...
by rafaeltodero
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think the graphics are fine, this is an economic sim, in my opinion if peoples main concern is what the graphics are like, its probably not a game for them anyway. I do think some of the new buildings look to futuristic, though no doubt some of this can vary by area, some real world cities are fu...
by Kenny
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Enlight开发团队一直致力于本游戏在美术设计方面的持续改进,他们的辛勤努力是有目共睹的!随着游戏画面中更多具有现代化视觉美感的新建筑物出现,使整个游戏大地图显得生机盎然。同时,新、旧时代建筑物交相辉映,错落有致,彰显出不同的年代特色。我赞成官方继续开发“21世纪新建筑物”图形。
by NickDD
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

David, thanks for your reply. I just want to say, my intention is not to offend anyone with my previous comment, as I only express my opinion while I am deeply in love with the game itself. As another user pointed out after me, I do believe the main thing for Cap Lab is to be a company/economy sim a...
by piermario
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.7 for all DLC

New release 12.7 full with New graphics for Fruit Shop and Gas Station, thanks to David,
and 2 new scripts with Countries and Europe's regions instead of cities.
Hotel issue input solved.
Link in first post.
Enjoy
Ciao
by paulwoman
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Evolution de la traduction française.

Mise à jour 9.1.66 et images en français

Cela inclut les derniers changements que l'on peut voir ici viewtopic.php?t=9386

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... H8Jh3G72yV