Search found 42 matches

Return

by David
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Training progress reset?

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.63 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9210 Fixed the bug with functional unit levels being affected by applying new production technology. To test and see the effect, please turn off the “Auto Apply R&D Results to Fac...
by David
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why cant i make a tobacco conglogmerate?

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.63 from viewtopic.php?t=9210
by David
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merging my Subsidiary Crashes the game

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.65 from viewtopic.php?t=9424
by David
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Updating

In time, the game kept closing without an error message, the power went out earlier here at home and I lost part of the save, maybe that's it. And also an incompatibility with the 10 cities script that I'm using, I'm going to start a new game normally with 7 cities. (I would like more city, but...)...
by David
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Various Gameplay Balance Improvements in upcoming v10.0

I'm delighted to inform you that the dev team has implemented more Gameplay Balance Improvements to version 10.0. Here is the newest list: 1) Showing trade secrets when the player is offered to acquire a company that is going bankrupt When a company is on the brink of bankruptcy and the player is of...
by David
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I'm delighted to inform you that a new set of graphics for Internet and Telecom companies will be introduced in version 10.0. While the futuristic designs at the top of this thread will remain an option, AI companies will not utilize them. Instead, the choice of whether or not to build with these de...
by David
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Seeking Input: Tender Offer

Hi, What happened with the tender offer? It has been more than 3 years now. Will it be implemented in a DLC as an option? Tenders are core mechanics of today's business world. Also this specific poll sits at 30 votes currently YES, and that one for the same topic is at 34 votes YES as well - https:...
by David
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

E-Commerce Improvements in upcoming version 10.0

E-Commerce Improvements in version 10.0: 1) Your COO will manage the pricing of your e-commerce products when you assign the COO as the manager of your e-commerce firm, so that you no longer have to adjust the prices yourself, greatly reducing the micromanagement. 2) Improved gameplay balance on e-c...
by David
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WIll v10 be a paid or free update?

It will be a free update. :)
by David
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New image display option in the upcoming version 10.0

If the game screen resolution is wide enough, Capitalism Lab 10.0 will display the firm picture, the corporate logo, and the manager portrait beside the firm detail window. The aim is to provide players with a more visually appealing experience. If you prefer not to see them, you can disable the opt...