Search found 42 matches

Return

by David
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 10.0.02 patch is now available

1 - Corporation - Firm Overview window appears to have been semi fixed in that it doesn't cut off buildings any more but it now only shows a max of 16 building types when more are possible ? The dev team told me that they have scheduled this task and will work on it when other higher priority tasks...
by David
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scenario script text change in version 10.0

To Translators: For improving scenario gameplay balance improvement, the goals of the scenario “Metropolitan Transformation” in the City Economic Simulation DLC have been changed. The population goal of Seoul has been reduced from 1 million to 700,000. The population goal of Busan has been reduced f...
by David
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game crash on April 1

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new version 10.0.08 from viewtopic.php?t=9474
by David
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Error Codes 949-3280

I loaded your save game but couldn't trigger the error. If you encounter it again, please let me the steps you did for triggering it.
by David
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AI executive salaries gameplay balance improvements in version 10.0.07

The problem with this is the following, we are not always able to maintain that astronomical profit. When the company is at a loss or has low profits, we still have to pay the same salary to our executives, and there is no option to lower the amount. Starting from Version 10.0.09, your executives m...
by David
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AI executive salaries gameplay balance improvements in version 10.0.07

I have noticed that if I refuse a raise for my CEO they don't always resign but sometimes they are disappointed in me. But there appears to be no attitude consequences: ZeroPoints.png Here is a savegame of this. Run it at high speed and my Real Estate CEO will ask for a raise, refuse her and she wi...
by David
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MOD Kits for version 10.0.x available for download

Capitalism Lab MOD kit for post-release beta version 10.0.x can be downloaded from:
https://caplab.b-cdn.net/modkit/MOD_kit_v10.0.zip

The MOD kit containing service firms and products that are used when the Service Firms feature is enabled:
https://caplab.b-cdn.net/modkit/MOD_Kit ... _v10.0.zip
by David
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most upto-date modkit

Please download mod kits for 10.0.x from viewtopic.php?t=9618
by David
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback on the Customer Traffic Boost Effect of Service Firms in version 10.0

Hi Stylesjl, thank you for the comprehensive testing. In the new version 10.0.11, the following will be changed based on your suggestions: Decreased traffic boosting effect of Tennis Courts, Soccer Fields and Golf Courses by 66% to reflect their costs (their unit cost per tiles are about 1/3 of that...
by David
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changes in Product Necessity Indexes in version 10.0.11

Hi Stylesjl, thanks for the detailed feedback. I've forwarded your following comments to the dev team and the following are their responses: Coffee necessity decreased from 80% to 50%. Not sure if this is a good idea. I think this would decrease the profitability of the Coffee Shops quite noticeably...